I went to Hunter's first field trip today. The bus broke down so Taylor and I were there for about 20 mins before everyone else got there. They let her get up in the truck. She was really scared so I had to get up there with her. Everyone was very nice. Our group went up stairs first to see where they sleep then we went downstairs to practice a fire drill. All the kids were very excited.
13 years ago










7 comments:
How fun is that? How did Hunter like his first field trip?
He loved it. He told his teacher that he was so excited that I was there with him. I think he and I will enjoy being his home room mom this year!!
Cute pictures. He is just beaming! Way to be an involved mom ;D Glad he had fun
HOLY COW how much weight have you lost. You look so skinny.... HATE YOU !!!! Looks like you had fun at the firestation. Jenn
Let's just say I wish I had lost more weight. I need to loose about 25 more lbs but I am stuck and can't loose anymore. Thanks for the comment! I thought I looked huge in that picture. lol
well I thought you looked like you lost weight. I am trying too, but Ican't seem to break 5 pounds. I want to lose about 20 pounds too. Well if you find the secret let me know. Jenn
I have lost some (14lbs) If i dont start loosing again soon I may be trying the new and improved diet pills!! lol I dont really know what to do but I have to start walking again.
Post a Comment